Thursday, October 29, 2009

Final Animation


I put the video up on facebook and he said "don't tag me in this shit" so he untagged the animation of him. I was going to post the pictures up on facebook as well in a album... He will not change his habit, seeing the animation, the picture, and or the mini movie. He doesn't care one way or another unless I cared. Which its hard to say because I knew what I was getting into when I moved in anyway. Is there a line that it becomes way too much to handle? Is there really a solution to this procrastinate or carelessness? Is it the nagging the only way that will make him help a little bit more. "Do you think I am going to change how I feel because of the pile of shit every where? No absolutely not"

I did finish my book with the pictures inside of it. Now i am having trouble with loading FCP on my external drive I will have to finish the mini movie tomorrow on my sisters computer. Then i will be done with my project!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment