Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Predicament

I am having trouble making a video of the observing the problem. The bf has figured out what i am doing. I could hide the webcam in anyway so he wouldn't see it. Since he knows I think he is trying a little harder to put shit away. Shirts and glasses are left for a day and then put in the sink or the clothes hamper (which isn't what usually happens). I am going to continue trying to video what i can. Should i make him then pick up one or two items the next week? Or should i continue with watching his habit of procrastination?

I am still going to follow up on the flash animation. I am going to make a floor plan and then have items floating around the room, where they are put and then maybe disappears if they are gone from that spot. I have been taking pictures of the actual accumulated mess around the apartment. I could possibly put the pictures in a book that i made and bounded myself. I would have three pieces of my project to show in different forms.

No comments:

Post a Comment