Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spying

I have decided i am going to borrow John Parks web cam and set it up in the living room or somewhere that gets a lot of attention.
I am going to "observe the problem" by taking pics ever 5 to 10 minutes OR record live if we are in the apt together. Hide the cam so that my boyfriend doesn't know about it. I should record him for a few days and let the mess accumulate.

Then for a week tell him to pick up a couple things a day and put them away changing his habits a bit.

I would like to draw a floor plan and maybe make a small animation with flash of him walking around in the time being i don't have the web cam. I will track him and then if he drops something or leaves something anywhere i would draw it or record it in writing and animate it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment