Monday, November 2, 2009

Final Film


This is the video that I put together from the clips that I took during the two weeks. I need more time and if i was going to go do it over I would have taped the webcam down in the same spot to prevent it from being jumpy. I wish I had picked a different part of the room to do this project, or multiple shots which would require more then one webcam because the other would be taped in the same spot. I could have mark it with tape. I don't think that this act of picking things up is going to change because of this project. He will continue doing what he wants when he wants to do it. Then again the living room doesn't ever look as disgusting as it has in the past. I have to look at it from the upside. The fact that I was noticing it every day, changed his behavior in the environment he lives in.

No comments:

Post a Comment