Sunday, December 6, 2009

Final Propaganda Poster

I choose to do a propaganda poster on World War II. The poster is about people talking, giving away or letting important information slip from their mouths and then the enemies will hear and bad things will occur. I choose lips and the blowing wind was suppose to be the talking then lead the ship to shipwreck against the rocks. I think I spent too much time and should have kept it more simple. I had so many ideas that I was hard to use just one with out it seeming like it was too simple and I didn't spend a lot of time on it. I have never made a poster before so it was a bit challenging. I first did research figuring out which propaganda issue would be best to choose from. After a long time of research, I found a poster that would work. I then started to sketch different ways I could approach this poster. I had too many ideas and came up with this idea before it was too late. I used Photoshop to create the poster and went to the Millrace lab 1 to print my 24' x 36' poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment